Physical Supporting Rollerblends by Gold Drop Society
- Gold Drop Society
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Pre-diluted Essential Oil Blends I have personally used and wanted to share with you.
This is a great place to start for those who do not have essential oils yet, don’t want to make your own rollers, or want to share essential oils as a gift.
Each roller has the ingredients listed and how to use on it.
A lot of people ask me which rollers are the most popular and the truth is they all are pretty equal! Each person’s needs are different so just go with what you need now to live a happier life!
- Daily Immunity: Apply to soles of feet, back side of toes, and down the spine for ongoing immune support. Ingredients: Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Lemon, Melaleuca, FCO
- FLOOT: Apply to soles of feet, back side of toes, and down the spine every 3-4 hours while symptoms last for immune support with seasonal threats. Ingredients: Frankincense, Lemon, Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Oregano, Tea Tree, FCO
- Tummy Tamer: Apply to tummy and massage in to aid in digestion and soothe tummy aches, nausea & motion sickness. Ingredients: Peppermint, Fennel, Ginger, Lavender, FCO
- Cool Down: Apply onto soles of feet, along spine, and massage into tummy + back every 10-20 minutes to bring down body temperature. Ingredients: Peppermint, Lavender, Copaiba, FCO
- Open Up: A gentle respiratory blend. Apply onto chest, back, and bottoms of feet. Use while diffusing respiratory support oils in a closed room for additional support. Ingredients: Cardamom, Eucalyptus, FCO
Bug Bites: Apply onto bug bites to soothe away irritations. Ingredients: Lemon, Siberian Fir, Citronella, Lime, Melaleuca, Cilantro, Lavender, FCO
Adding product to your cart